Agricultural International Support Assistant
Our client based in the Vaal (Vanderbijlpark) has a permanent position available for a person with the following:
- Relevant tertiary degree (B Com Commercial Law, B Com Law, B Com Logistics).
- Fully bilingual (Afrikaans and English).
- High proficiency in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to maintain high standards under pressure.
- Experience in the agricultural industry would be advantageous.
Duties & responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- This incumbent will provide operational support, and coordinate outsourced services to clients in International Markets such as USA, Australia, and New Zealand
- Coordinate internal value chain activities to ensure tangible/measurable deliverables in each area.
- Attend meetings and drive action lists arising from meetings.
- Stakeholder management.
- Ensure client request are actioned by allocating relevant resources to tasks.
- Provide regular feedback to clients and address all enquiries.
- Ensure agreed upon deadlines are met.
- Act as a central point of contact to international clients.
- Translate client needs into actionable tasks.
- Proactively identify, analyse, and solve problems.
- Liaise with import and export agents and service providers.
- Management of related documentation.
- Process quotations and the follow up on quotations.
- Ensuring successful execution of shipments by road, sea, and airfreight.
- Maintain customer satisfaction and ensure smooth documentation flow by adherence to administration procedures.
A successful candidate will be self-motivated, organised and results driven, have excellent interpersonal skills, can think innovatively, and has sound knowledge of imports and exports.
Please send your cv directly to email@example.com