Our client, blue chip Company based in Vanderbijlpark is looking for a person with the following:
- Grade 12
- Cost & Management Diploma or B Comm. Degree (Qualification must)
- Excel knowledge in Pivotal tables and lookup’s a must
- Knowledge in HR matters
- Must stay in the Vaal, or willing to relocate
Purpose of Position
- Ensure international financial reporting and external audit compliance.
- Manage cost and risk within reporting departments.
- Cost validation.
- Statutory compliance In respect of SARS, Labour , BCEA and BBBEE .
- Continuous improvement in efficiency and effectiveness in reporting departments
- Manage Store and consumables stock supervisor and outputs.
- Staff development and quality of their outputs.
- Ensure deadlines are met across department.
- Assist in various projects by collating and processing data.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Ensure annual and monthly financial audit and processing compliance.
- Meet financial reporting standards and deadlines.
- HR practices and policy updates, implementation and compliance.
- Recruitment and selection policies and implementation.
- Timeous submission of all statutory reporting and validation.HR, payroll, B-BBEE, training, VAT, B-BBEE strategy management.
- Quarterly review meetings, monthly reporting.
- Organisational insurance management.
- Ensure compliance to ISO processes and procedures in HR, Finance & NVT Consumable Stores departments.
- Compilation of CPP billing schedules. Correct and deadlines met.
- Manage CPP (Consolidated Payment Plan) rate increases and volume adjustments
- Manage staff performance and training.
- Monthly operational reporting
- Compilation of annual financial budgets. Annually, end August.
- ISO procedure compliance and identify areas of improvement and implement.
- Manage Monthly follow up of legal matters. Submit biannual report June and December.
- Monthly review and reporting of B-BBEE strategy milestones.
- Organisational insurance policy update and control.
Please send your cv directly to email@example.com