Our client based in Sasolburg (Vaal Triangle) is looking for a 30 plus year old South African male with a minimum of 10 years’ experience in the petroleum, steel or related industries.
Must already live in the Vaal area, have his own transport as well as a solid track record.
- Matric/ Grade 12/N3
- Post-Matric trade or experience in a trade environment
- Code 14 drivers’ license
- Ten years relevant experience
- Source materials and spares
- Plan and implement maintenance
- Attend to breakdowns day and night
- Plan and implement upgrades
- Fetch and carry materials and spares
- Assist production team with trouble shooting
- Assist with loading and offloading of product
- Assist with streamlining of production processes to obtain optimal output
- Knowledge of boiler and burner operations and servicing
- Mechanical and Electrical all-rounder
- Welding of various metals
- Knowledge of motors, engines and machines
- Ideally the candidate should also demonstrate supervisory leadership skills in his employment track record.
- Interpersonal skills
- Intercultural compatibility
- Knowledge of petroleum industry operations and norms/standards
- Health and safety training and awareness
- Supervisory skills