Our client, a blue chip manufacturing company based in Vanderbijlpark has a vacancy for a Quality Assistant with the following requirements:
This is a BEE Position
Skills & Requirements
Grade 12 /N3
- Experience in ISO 9001, 14001 & 45001, Occupational Health & Safety.
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings.
- Read and understand route sheet and work instructions.
- All safety hazards in the Inspection department.
- Knowledge of risk evaluations and assessments.
- To establish and maintain and effective working relationship with other departments.
- Self-confident and good communication skills.
- Shift work
Roles and Responsibilities
- Dressing of roll.
- Engraving of rolls / Need neat writing skills.
- Use of electrical and air grinders.
- Colour code of rolls
- Tectyl of rolls / wrap of rolls with plastic.
- Crane Driver / Fork Driver
- House Keeping
- Jig Inspection
- Visual Roll inspection
- Load of trucks
- Fitting of neck Ring and attachments
- Lismar Roll inspections.
Please send your cv directly to firstname.lastname@example.org