Our client (Chemical Operations) based in the Vaal Triangle is looking for a experienced Operations Manager with the following
The incumbent must come from Chemical Manufacturing background
Qualifications and expertise required (Must)
- Matric / Grade 12.
- Chemical, Mechanical or Process Engineering degree or NQF equivalent.
- Minimum of 12 years’ production and manufacturing experience.
- Experience in operations of chemical Industry.
- Knowledge and application of key manufacturing systems and tools.
- Knowledge of regulations relating to manufacturing and logistics.
- Supply and demand planning knowledge.
- Experience with people management.
- Candidates must have at least 7 Years senior management experience
- The headcount that will be managed by this role is 400 (candidates must have experience in managing a big headcount) and a multidisciplinary team.
- Candidates must have a strong understanding of the OSH Act
- The incumbent will assume the role of a 16.2
- This role will be managing 2 sites.
Send your cv directly to email@example.com